Last Updated: May 7, 2019
2. Information We Collect
A. Information You Provide to Us
- Registration Information. When you sign up for a NEX Foundation account on the NEX Foundation Platform, you give us your name, email address, and phone number, and other relevant personal information. If you decide to sign up for NEX Foundation using your Google account or other service providers, we will also obtain basic information from your profile such as your name, gender, profile photo, and contacts.
- User Profile Information. When you join the NEX Foundation community by registering an account at NEX Foundation Platform, you create a NEX Foundation Profile to benefit from our services. Your name is always an essential part of your Profile. You can also add a Business Profile to your account.
- Communications. If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you. For example, when you contact our Customer Support Team or contact us through any official contact approach given on our websites, we will receive your name, email address, phone number, the contents of a message or attachments that you may send to us, and other information that you choose to provide.
B. Information We Collect When You Use the NEX Foundation Platform
- Application Information. NEX Foundation is all about connecting young talents with proper career resource. In order to carry out this function, we need to obtain certain information for the job application and career planning. You understand that the collection of these pieces of information will be necessary to provide our services to you.
- Usage Information. To help us understand how you use the NEX Foundation Platform and to help us improve it, we automatically receive information about your interactions with the NEX Foundation Platform, such the pages or other content you view, your actions within the NEX Foundation Platform, and the dates and times of your visits.
- Information from Cookies and Similar Technologies. From time to time, we might collect information through the use of “cookies”, tracking pixels, and similar technologies to understand how you navigate through the NEX Foundation Platform and interact with NEX Foundation advertisements, to learn what content is popular, and to save your preferences. Cookies are small text files that web servers place on your device; they are designed to store basic information and to help websites and apps recognize your browser. We may use both session cookies and persistent cookies. A session cookie disappears after you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains after you close your browser and may be accessed every time you use the NEX Foundation Platform. You should consult your web browser(s) to modify your cookie settings. Please note that if you delete or choose not to accept cookies from us, you may be missing out on certain features of the NEX Foundation Platform.
C. Information We Collect from Third Parties
- Third Party Services. If you choose to register for NEX Foundation or otherwise link your NEX Foundation account with a third party’s service (such as Google), we may receive the same type of information we collect from you (described above) directly from those services.
- Third Party Partners. We may receive additional information about you, such as demographic data, payment information, or fraud detection information, from third party partners and combine it with other information that we have about you.
3. How We Use the Information We Collect
NEX Foundation Platform uses the information we collect from all Users to:
- Connect Users with Providers for mentorship, career consultation, job referral purpose;
- Provide, improve, expand, and promote the NEX Foundation Platform;
- Analyze how the NEX Foundation community uses the NEX Foundation Platform;
- Communicate with Users, either directly or through one of our partners, including for marketing and promotional purposes;
- Personalize the NEX Foundation experience for Users;
- Facilitate donations;
- Provide Users with customer support;
- Detect and prevent fraud; and
- Respond to trust and safety issues that may arise, including auto incidents, disputes between Users and
- Providers, and requests from government authorities.
4. How We Share the Information We Collect
A. Sharing Between Users
- Sharing between Users and Providers. Users and Providers that have been matched for a job referral are able to see basic information about each other, such as names, photo, bio, resume, and any information they have opted to add to their Profiles. For us to help Users and Providers communicate with one another, we may share your actual phone number or other contact information with Providers.
B. Sharing Between NEX Foundation and Third Parties
- API and Integration Partners. If you connect to the NEX Foundation Platform through an integration with a third party service, we may share information about your use of the NEX Foundation Platform with that third party. We may share your information with our third party partners in order to receive additional information about you. We may also share your information with third party partners to create offers that may be of interest to you.
- Third Party Services. The NEX Foundation Platform may allow you to connect with other websites, products, or services that we don’t have control over (for example, we may give you the ability to order a food delivery from a restaurant from within the NEX Foundation Platform). If you use these services, we will provide the third party with information about you to allow them to provide the service to you (for example, we would give the restaurant your name, phone number and address to drop off the food). We can’t speak to the privacy practices of these third parties, and we encourage you to read their privacy policies before deciding whether to use their services.
- Service Providers. We work with third party service providers to perform services on our behalf, and we may share your information with such service providers to help us provide the NEX Foundation Platform, including all of the things described in Section 3 above.
- Other Sharing. We may share your information with third parties in the following cases:
- While negotiating or in relation to a change of corporate control such as a restructuring, merger or sale of our assets;
- If a government authority requests information and we think disclosure is required or appropriate in order to comply with laws, regulations, or a legal process;
- With law enforcement officials, government authorities, or third parties if we think doing so is necessary to protect the rights, property, or safety of the NEX Foundation community, NEX Foundation, or the public;
- To comply with a legal requirement or process, including but not limited to, civil and criminal subpoenas, court orders or other compulsory disclosures.
- If you signed up for a promotion with another User’s referral or promotion code, with your referrer to let them know about your redemption of or qualification for the promotion;
- With our insurance partners to help determine and provide relevant coverage in the event of an incident;
- To provide information about the use of the NEX Foundation Platform to potential business partners in aggregated or de-identified form that can’t reasonably be used to identify you; and
- Whenever you consent to the sharing.
5. Your Choices
Email Subscriptions. You can always unsubscribe from our commercial or promotional emails but we will still send you transactional and relational emails about your account use of the NEX Foundation Platform.
Profile Information. While your name will always be shared with Providers for a job match, you can delete any additional information that you added to your Profile at any time if you don’t want Providers to see it. Users will always be able to see Providers’ names, profile photos, and career profile and biography.
Data Security. We are committed to protecting the data of the NEX Foundation community. Even though we take reasonable precautions to protect your data, no security measures can be 100% secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of your data.
Children’s Privacy. NEX Foundation is not directed to children, and we don’t knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we find out that a child under 13 has given us personal information, we will take steps to delete that information. If you believe that a child under the age of 13 has given us personal information, please contact us at our email: [email protected].